Bandai Namco Games
Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Racing
Project Cars (English)
|add to cart|
- CARS - With a huge range of cars and motorsports on offer - everything from road cars, US muscle, and supercars, to GT, touring, open wheel, and even karts; whatever your passion, there's something perfect for you - with more being added regularly!
- CAREER - Create a driver, choose a starting motorsport, and sign your first contract. Succeed and you'll get offers from other teams, special invitations, and endorsements. Grow, evolve, and pursue a number of Historic Goals with the ultimate aim of being recognised in the Hall Of Fame
- ONLINE - Create your own public and private race weekends including full practice, qualifying, and warmup sessions or browse and search all games currently being played across the globe to find the perfect game with others of your skill level and preference
- COMMUNITY - Challenge your friends and the worldwide community in asynchronous Time Trial challenges with full downloadable ghost leaderboards, or compete in a regularly-updated season of special community events for real-world prizes
- ULTIMATE VARIETY - Race on over 60 unique tracks including closed circuits and point-to-point locations at any time of day and in ever-changing weather conditions
- THE DRIVER NETWORK - The Driver Network allows players to compare their stats and accolades, track career progress, and share highlights. Build up your Affinity with certain cars, tracks, and motorsports, and strive to retain strong Performance and Reputation ratings
- BEYOND REALITY - Project CARS is ready out of the box to hook up to your 4K television, Oculus Rift or Project Morpheus headset, nVidia Shield, or latest steering wheel setup
The Action Behind The Wheel:
Greatness arrives on WII U, Xbox One, PS4 and PC as Slightly Mad Studios launches the most anticipated and premier choice for race fans, Project CARS or Project Community Assisted Racing Simulator. Feel what the action is actually like in a supreme racing experience that captures the physicality and intensity of being behind the wheel. The game will provide fans and new players an incomparable sound accuracy and realistic driving simulation.
The Challenges to Overcome:
Buckle up and become a karting prodigy by beating a number of Historic Goals and entering the Hall Of Fame. Win the prominent LM Prototype car, then battle bumper-to-bumper in the world of touring, and then assess your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges, or continually-updated community events. Enjoy the game’s next-gen graphics, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, outstanding physics, racing precision, career freedom, and variety of content.
|Official Release Date||May 07, 2015|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
nice graphics and gameplay. love it.
The game is good, but not enough, for example graphics is better than most of racing simulators, but the gameplay is worst than Gran Turismo Series.
In common I like that game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.